Molasses ( 7 ½ to 20%) is added in cattle or ruminant feed. A dedicated proportioning and mixing system is used to weigh, and mix molasses to the feed in a livestock feed milling process. This consists of a multi paddle type to mixer designed for mixing relatively high proportions of liquids to dry feed.
Features of Molasses Mixer
- All contact parts from stainless steel construction for longer life.
- Gearbox driven.
- Overlapping paddles adjustable to improve mixing efficiency.
- Inspection doors with quick release clamps to enable rapid cleaning of mixing chamber.
- All inspection doors provided with safety limit switches.
- Single port for addition of molasses.
- PLC based control system as an option for accurate weighing and dosing of molasses in to the mixer.